Looking for an appropriate social media management tool?
Well, you have landed at the right place.
I have hand-picked 3 of the best social media management tools out there.
Socialpilot vs Hootsuite vs Buffer
These social media management tools can cover all your social media needs with a promise to save your precious time.
Let’s go through them briefly, one by one, to help you make a decision for which one should be your best pick.
*Disclosure: Any affiliate links earn me a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to buy after clicking.
SocialPilot is a combination of social media scheduling, marketing, and analytics tools. Of course, its key factor is scheduling, but it also takes care of your other needs too.
Something that can take care of your post engagement and help you analyze your progress. SocialPilot is a one-stop-shop for all your needs.
I like coming up with ways to make things effortless. – Jimit Bagadiya, Co-Founder of SocialPilot
Here’s what SocialPilot has in-store for you:
- Scheduling Posts with a Freedom to Connect 50+ Different Social Media Accounts
- Social Media Analytics for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Social Media Calendar to Overview Your Month’s Scheduled Posts
- Social Media Analytics Reports in a PDF Format with white label
- Social Inbox to Instantly Respond to Comments and Messages of Your Facebook Pages
- Team Management to work with your whole team and keep a track of their accomplished tasks
- Content Curation to get relevant and well-liked content delivered to your social media accounts. You can directly schedule them via the tool.
- Bulk Scheduling to schedule up to 500 posts for a week or month in advance
- Client Management to invite your clients and get access to their accounts without breaking their privacy
Resources offered by SocialPilot to help excel in Social Media Marketing
If you need guidance on how to perform well on social media marketing, SocialPilot can help you.
SocialPilot updates its blog on a daily basis to keep its users in touch with social media trends. It also offers resources like e-books, social media marketing courses, and weekly webinars.
SocialPilot Plans & Pricing
Basically, SocialPilot has 5 plans for your different needs named:
|Agency||$83.33 / month|
|Small Team||$41.33 / month|
|Professional||$25 / month|
|Individual||$8.33 / month|
|Free Plan||$0 / month|
You have a free trial of 14 days for all plans.
Note: With SocialPilot, You don’t have to share your credit card details for trials.
And if you want more facilities to avail in your social media management bucket, SocialPilot offers custom plans too to suit your needs.
HootSuite is known more for being the best social media scheduling, tracking, and management tool. With Hootsuite, monitoring all your social networks turns into a piece of cake. You can measure your ROI as well.
In this competitive internet era, there are millions of blogs available to read. Making your blog reach to people takes time and effort as well. HootSuite comes at aid with its content boosting feature. This one feature makes HootSuite stand apart from other tools. With the content booster, HootSuite allows you to make your best content to reach the targeted audience.
HootSuite helps make it easy for brands to connect with their customers. It helps empower that human social connection – Ryan Holmes, Founder & CEO of HootSuite
Essential Features of HootSuite for Social Media Marketers
- Post scheduling to keep posting content for 24 hours without being active
- Monitoring to keep track of what users are talking about you
- Content Curation to keep your users updated with latest, trendy and well-liked content without wasting time in searching
- Social Media Analytics to measure your marketing effects and plan your further actions
- Team Management to work together with your team on one platform and track your team’s social media actions to avoid glitches.
- Security to protect your brand from unwanted hassles like FINRA and HIPAA.
- Content Booster to increase the visibility of the best content among your targeted audience
Resources offered by Hootsuite to help excel in Social Media Marketing
- Educational Blog
- Case Studies
- Free Courses
- Certifications (Chargeable)
HootSuite Plans and Pricing
HootSuite offers 5 plans based on your requirements
|Free||$0 / month|
|Enterprise||Custom Price as per your needs|
With Professional and Team plan, HootSuite offers you 30-day free trial. For Business and Enterprise plan, you have to request a demo.
Buffer doesn’t need an intro. Everybody knows Buffer as one of the best social media scheduling tools for all. Even if you don’t pay anything to Buffer, it still can take care of your scheduling needs.
And if you don’t intend to use Buffer, you can have pretty good guidance from their blogs alone. All Buffer blogs and other resources are consists of vast knowledge for Social Media Marketers. Following this blog alone keep you updated with the latest trends plus teach you the basics of social media marketing.
Our goal is to enable our customers to grow with Buffer and help them execute their social media strategy from start to finish. – Joel Gascoigne, Founder & CEO of Buffer
Let’s have a deeper look on Buffer’s key features
- Schedule Content to keep your social media accounts active without giving your hours
- Social Media Analytics to watch your posts’ effects and take necessary actions
- Team Management to work with the team and keep an eye on their social media tasks
- Team Box to have seamless conversations with your social media customers from one place
Resources offered by Buffer to help excel in Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Blog
- Case Study
- Culture Blog to Keep You Motivated
Buffer Plans and Pricing
Buffer has 5 plans divided into two categories
|Pro||$15 / month|
For Pro plan, Buffer offers a 7-day trial.
|Premium||$65 / month|
|Small Business||$99 / month|
|Medium Business||$199 / month|
For all advance plans, Buffer offers a 14-day trial.
SocialPilot vs Hootsuite vs Buffer
Here’s a quick comparison of SocialPilot, Buffer & Hootsuite:
|Scheduling Posts||Up to 1000||Unlimited||Up to 2000|
|Social Media Accounts||Up to 50||Up to 35||Up to 50|
|Social Media Analytics with Reports||Yes (with white label reports)||Yes||Yes|
|Bulk Scheduling||Up to 500 Posts||Up to 350 Posts||No|
|Social Media Calendar||Yes||No||Yes|
|Mobile Apps||iOS + Android||iOS + Android||iOS + Android|
Resources offered by each tool to learn Social Media Marketing:
|Social Media Marketing Blogs||Social Media Marketing Blogs||Social Media Marketing, Cultural & Motivational Blogs|
|Getting Started Guides||Guides||Podcast|
|Ebooks with Full Courses||ToolKits||Community Engagement|
|Case Studies||Case Studies|
|HootSuite Academy with Free Courses and Chargeable Certifications|
Plans, Pricing & Free Trials of all tools:
|Professional||$25 / month||$29 / month||$15 / month|
|Small Team||$41.33 / month||$129 / month||$65 / month|
|Business||$83.33 / month||$599 / month
|$99 / month|
|Enterprise||As per your requirement||As per your requirement||$199 / month|
Confuse on which one to choose?
Well, I won’t blame you. All three of them sound too good. I advise you to go with your budget and make a list of your prior requirements. The tool that fulfills both of your requirements is best to go for.